Followers

Friday, March 22, 2013

Smash box photo finish vs Monistat Chafing Relief Powder-Gel

Well it to be said the these two product are one in the same! So I had to put it to the test. What I found was the difference in price. Monistat is 6.00 dollars as Smash Box is 36 big difference in price. The main ingredient in any primer is going to be dimethicone. The difference between high end primers and the Monistat Chafing Relief Gel is ingredients and texture. A lot of ladies question if it is safe for the face? Well I asked a doctor and she informed me that anything that is made for in the down stairs region would be safe for the face. So Ladies for me Monistat is the new face primer for me. I like the feel and the fact that my coverage last Thur the nigh.
xoxo Love Fariy99

2 comments:

  1. What is the Monistat primer like? Does it keep your face matte and oil-free for a while and hold the foundation well?
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me start off by say I love the monistat primer. One a little goes a long way. It goes on silky. They way I do my make-up is my eye make-up first then my face make-up. But when I first used this product I put on my face primer first and let it sit while I was doing my eye make-up. It left my face silky soft not oily at all. My face stay matte and oil free for 12 hours till my faces oils started to surface. Then I just touched up with my setting powder and was good to go for awhile longer.
      Hope this helped
      Xoxo
      Lovefairy99

      Delete